Welcome to EcoEnergyPower.com
To Receive Your Complimentary Free Flashlight Click Here!
Brand New Rare Unique Folding Razor Sharp Knife the size of a Credit Card.
Get it now for Free for a limited time! Valued at $25.00.
EcoEnergyPower.com Featured Product
It even works with cell phone batteries!
This method is environmental friendly and it really protects earth to a greater extend.
We consider it Eco Energy Power Certified.
This is a great product that can help you save you money by not buying any new battaries as well as recyling old batteries and thus help improve our environment.
This is also a great way to make money. Imagen if you could renew old car, rv or boat batteries. You could sell them for a profit. A lot better than buying a brand new battery!
This is one such kind of skill that helps you in saving and making quite a lot of money .
You can recondition all kinds of batteries. Here are a few examples of batteries you can easily recondition yourself. Car & boat batteries, solar panel deep cycle batteries, aa batteries, aaa batteries, cell phone batteries, laptop batteries and many, many more! Imagine if you can recondition your old batteries easily and with materials most of us have laying around the house. Can you imagine the money you will save or make!!
This is very easy to learn and do. The best part is that is risk-free!!!
If for any reason you're not satisfied, at any time during the first 60 days after your purchase, simply send an email and ask for a full refund. Your refund will be processed promptly, no questions asked.
As an added bonus, you will also receive The "Battery Business Guide."
This product teaches people how to get old batteries in bulk (for free at times), then how to recondition these batteries and sell them for large profits. We go over all kinds of different selling methods for the batteries, where to get batteries, where to sell the batteries, who to sell them to, battery business ideas, and also how to set up a battery servicing business.
How Recycling Batteries Can Help Save Money & the Environment
One person’s eco footprint can be quite extensive over one lifetime. Consider all of the food and the items that one person consumes and uses during that time. That adds up to a lot of discarded packaging and worn-out or malfunctioning products. Batteries can be a major culprit, as nearly every small electronic device or gadget needs them.
Here are some tips on how to use eco friendly energy so you can save money and the environment.
1. Recycle dead batteries. Many stores today are committed to recycling the products they sell. You can drop off your dead batteries at customer service, and they’ll be sent to be recycled. This keeps them out of the landfills.
2. Purchase rechargeable batteries. Once you’ve gotten rid of those non-eco friendly batteries, purchase a rechargeable battery kit. It comes with rechargeable batteries, a unit that they’re placed into to charge up, and the cord/plug that fits into the outlet. Rechargeable batteries can be purchased in different sizes and powers too. Some kits have varying types, so you can power everything up in one go. These types of batteries can be reused again and again, and over time, they can save you a lot of money. They still work just like the disposable batteries do and can replace them in any type of electronics or gadget.
3. Buy a solar powered battery charger. Instead of using up electricity, buy a solar powered battery charger that harnesses the power of the sun to power up your rechargeable batteries. Once you’ve made your initial purchase, this type of charger will cost you nothing in the future. All you have to do is set it up on a window sill that faces sunlight. Most people can do that bit of extra effort in their part to save the environment.
4. Buy devices that already contain rechargeable batteries. Smart phones already have rechargeable batteries, but ensure that the other devices you buy do too. These can include MP3 players, GPS systems, handheld gaming systems, Windows-based tablets, boomboxes, and portable DVD players. Before making your next purchase, ensure that the device has a rechargeable battery so you don’t have to worry about swapping out batteries. Never assume that a device does–you’d be surprised at how many electronics still use disposable batteries.
5. Do battery inventory. Don’t get stuck with having to buy new batteries for something you forgot about. Do an inventory in your home of everything that runs on batteries. Then ensure that you have enough rechargeable batteries ready to go, so that you won’t feel tempted to buy non-eco batteries just because you weren’t prepared. Once you get into the habit of using only eco friendly energy, it will become second nature.
Thinking about eco friendly energy will always enforce your new choices in your mind. Never again will you have to waste money on disposable batteries. Now you can save money and the environment at the same time.